Tuesday, August 25, 2015

You Are My Sunshine Prints

When I was pregnant with my third baby, I was updating the nursery and needed some artwork for above the changing table. I decided I wanted to use part of the lyrics from "You Are My Sunshine" and got this idea in my mind of a sun with big rays, but that it would be divided and spaced out a bit. So after playing around with things, this is what I came up with...
I got them printed as large matte finish photos from Costco (12x12, I believe), and then mod podged them onto canvases. But they would also be cute in frames, printed directly onto canvas, mod podged onto wood, etc., etc. It is a nice, big, bright piece of artwork on the wall, and it makes me happy every time I look at them. (Oh, and for weeks on end, every time I changed my baby's diaper, he would stare up at them and grin, so I think he approved, as well!) I did these colors to match my specific nursery, but if you would like different colors of words, feel free to email me at gdesignedforyou@gmail.com.
The four prints can be downloaded from the links below. I hope you enjoy them!

No comments:

Post a Comment